At Sherman Realty & Appraisal, LLC we consider privacy to be fundamental to our relationship with our clients. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of clients' personal information. Internal policies have been developed to protect this confidentiality, while allowing client needs to be served.
What Information We Collect: Sherman Realty and Appraisal collects and uses information which we believe is necessary to provide you with Appraisal or Real Estate services. We may collect and maintain several types of personal information needed for this purpose, such as:
* Information we receive from you on applications, letters of engagement, forms found on our website, correspondence, or conversations, including, but not limited to, your name, address, phone number, social security number, date of birth, bank records, salary information, the income and expenses associated with the subject property, the sale price of the subject property, and the details of any financing on the subject property;
* Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, including, but not limited to, payments history, parties to transactions and other financial information;
* Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency such as a credit history.
What Information We Disclose: Except as described below, we do not share nonpublic personal information. We will not rent, sell, trade, or otherwise release or disclose any personal information about you. We will not disclose consumer information to any third party for use in telemarketing, direct mail or other marketing purposes.
* We limit the sharing of nonpublic personal information about you with financial or non-financial companies, including companies affiliated with us, and other third parties to the following:
(1) We may share information when it is necessary or required to process a loan or other financial transaction;
(2) We may share information when it is required or permitted by law, such as to protect you against fraud or in response to a subpoena;
(3) We may disclose some or all of the information described above with other financial institutions for the limited purpose of jointly offering, endorsing or sponsoring a financial product or service.
Real Estate Broker, GRI, SRA
1042 E. Lindbergh St.
Appleton, WI 54911
Please fell free to contact us if you have any questions about the confidentiality of the information that you provide to us.